Terms and Conditions

[multilanguage_switcher]
Sellers
There is currently no charge to become a seller at SetTotal, you only pay 2% for every sale you make on SetTotal. By becoming a seller at SetTotal you must accept the following terms and conditions:
  • You understand that SetTotal is not a place for you to scam other people with your false products or services. Thus, the information described in the said “Product or service” should match what you provide.
  • SetTotal uses Paypal as the ONLY payment gateway. No buyer should be encouraged to pay outside of the site. This is in term of protecting ourselves, our buyers and our sellers.
  • There is no limit to your listing in term of price and number of products, items and services. However your item may be removed if it violate our condition in some ways.
  • It is our duty to protect your information in any best we can. We encourage our sellers to provide a valid and working email address, which is already registered and verified by Paypal for us to delivery the payment. Every payment is instantly delivered to sellers after the purchase has been made.
  • Sellers have to be aware that the listing price suits their needs and value of their items. Because, as stated above, there will be a 2% taken off from sellers on any sale made; thus leaving the seller with 98% to keep.
  • All transactions are automatically processed by Paypal. Nothing reaches us before reaching the seller, – and nothing reaches the seller before reaching us. Our 2% is taken off and your 98% is paid to you once the transaction is declared “complete“. For more, please contact us here.

Buyers

It is our duty to protect our buyers for any reason that arises on SetTotal. We also do reserve some rights to not interfere in other kinds of disputes that come outside of our management. For more information on how to make payment and how we protect your shopping with us, see Making Payment section.

Custom duties and Import Tax:
Every item sold by “SetTotal” is tax free to any buyer, however there may still be some charges in particular countries which we may not be aware of, for this reason SetTotal should not be held responsible for any custom duty, import tax, other customs charges or delays caused by the custom. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Shipping:
The delivery time depends on destination and other factors, most of the countries within 15 to 25 business days, but there may be more than 30 business days, such as bad weather.
We will upload the tracking number after the shipment out and you can view the shipment status on the corresponding website.
Payment:
We only accept Paypal for your safety and ours. All major credit cards, are accepted through secure payment processor Paypal, so it is easy for buyers to pay for their goods as well as for sellers to process their payments.