- You understand that SetTotal is not a place for you to scam other people with your false products or services. Thus, the information described in the said “Product or service” should match what you provide.
- SetTotal uses Paypal as the ONLY payment gateway. No buyer should be encouraged to pay outside of the site. This is in term of protecting ourselves, our buyers and our sellers.
- There is no limit to your listing in term of price and number of products, items and services. However your item may be removed if it violate our condition in some ways.
- It is our duty to protect your information in any best we can. We encourage our sellers to provide a valid and working email address, which is already registered and verified by Paypal for us to delivery the payment. Every payment is instantly delivered to sellers after the purchase has been made.
- Sellers have to be aware that the listing price suits their needs and value of their items. Because, as stated above, there will be a 2% taken off from sellers on any sale made; thus leaving the seller with 98% to keep.
- All transactions are automatically processed by Paypal. Nothing reaches us before reaching the seller, – and nothing reaches the seller before reaching us. Our 2% is taken off and your 98% is paid to you once the transaction is declared “complete“. For more, please contact us here.
It is our duty to protect our buyers for any reason that arises on SetTotal. We also do reserve some rights to not interfere in other kinds of disputes that come outside of our management. For more information on how to make payment and how we protect your shopping with us, see Making Payment section.